After the championship, there will be a closing banquet on August 24th at 7pm at the competition venue, the Centre Pierre-Charbonneau. The cost of the banquet is 55$ CAD per person when you purchase before July 15th. From July 15th, the banquet price will be 65$ CAD per person.
You can either print your tickets at home or just bring your smartphone to the banquet!
There will be a draw among the best age group lifters at the banquet. Get your tickets to get a chance to win the following:
- 2 ELEIKO competition bars engraved with the competition name and the name of the best age group athlete choice among the champions.
- 2 YORK bars among all the athletes present at the banquet
- 2 VILAIN bars among all the athletes present at the banquet
The banquet includes:
- 1 soup
- 1 salad
- 1 drink (wine, beer or soft drink)
- 1 main meal (with vegetables and side dishes)
- 1 dessert (cake or fruits)
The main meal is a choice of the following:
- Picatta chicken cutlet
- Salmon with dill
- Spinach & ricotta lasagna
- Fettuccine white sauce and oyster mushroom